For the State of Arizona
THIS POLICY WILL EXPLAIN:
- What Information We Collect From You, and How We Use That Information
- How We Protect Your Information
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THAT INFORMATION
Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A. does not collect any personally identifiable information from you unless you voluntarily choose to submit or otherwise disclose such information to us, including information submitted or disclosed by mail, telephone, fax, or electronically. We will not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A. will only use your information to respond to your request for information or, if appropriate, to consider your request for consideration of employment with Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A.
Information from Children: Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A. does not direct its Web site to children under thirteen (13) years of age. Individuals under eighteen (18) should consult with their parent or guardian about the use of this Web site.
Monitoring, Enforcement and Legal Requests: Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A. has no obligation to monitor the Web site or the use of the Web site, or to retain the content of any user session. However, Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A. reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain, and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, or governmental request or to cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities in investigating a claim of illegal activity. We may use IP addresses to identify a user when we believe it is necessary to protect our service, Web site, clients, potential clients, or others.
2. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Transmission Errors or Unauthorized Acts: Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or any information provided online. Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A. will not be liable for disclosures of your personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. However, once we receive your transmission, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
2575 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
Attention: Marketing Department
The information contained in the Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A. (“Gallagher & Kennedy”) Web Site is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.
You should not consider the information on this Web Site to be an invitation for a client relationship and you should not rely on the information contained herein as legal advice on any subject or for any purpose. You should always seek competent counsel in your jurisdiction. No recipients of content from this Web Site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the Site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. The content of this Web Site contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. Gallagher & Kennedy expressly disclaims any and all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this site.
The transmission of the Gallagher & Kennedy site, in whole or in part, and communications with Gallagher & Kennedy and its attorneys through this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Therefore, any communications or information sent to Gallagher & Kennedy through e-mail or through this Site will not be considered privileged or confidential. Please do not send Gallagher & Kennedy or its attorneys information regarding any legal matter without first receiving written confirmation of our engagement as your legal counsel.
The firm does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this Web Site.
This Site is not intended to be advertising. However, to the extent it is considered advertising and the Site does not comply with the laws and ethical rules of the State where you reside, you should disregard the Site’s contents and contact one of Gallagher & Kennedy’s attorneys directly for information about the services provided by the firm.
GALLAGHER & KENNEDY™ and G&K™ are unregistered service marks of Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A.
The reproduction or retransmission of any or all contents of this Web Site is prohibited without the express written consent of Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A.
Copyright (c) 2023 Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A. All rights reserved
For the State of California
This PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of GALLAGHER & KENNEDY, P.A. and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.Information We CollectWe collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||YES|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||YES|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||YES|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||YES|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||YES|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||YES|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our clients or their agents. For example, from documents that our clients provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
- Indirectly from our clients or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our clients in the course of providing services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (www.gknet.com). For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically.
Use of Personal Information We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in order for us to provide legal representation to you, we will use that information for that purpose.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations, and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To provide and improve services as provided by us or by our service providers.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.Do Not Sell or Share my Personal Information, Opting Out
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
To opt out of any potential future instances where our information processing methods might be designated by California law as selling Personal Information, send us an e-mail using our feedback form, or contact us by telephone at (602) 530-8000 or by regular mail to: 2575 East Camelback Road Suite 1100 Phoenix, Arizona 85016 Attention: Marketing Department Your Rights and Choices The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights. Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained. Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at (602) 530-8000
- Visiting gknet.com
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. Response Timing and Format We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Non-Discrimination We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Changes to Our Privacy Notice We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will note that on this page. Contact Information If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us.