Phoenix Truck Accident Lawyer
All too frequently, commercial truck drivers and trucking companies violate federal and state rules and regulations to pursue faster trips and more profits. If these violations cause a crash between a car and a semi-truck, the consequences can be catastrophic or deadly.
If you have been injured in a collision with a commercial semi-truck, you may have a negligence claim against a truck driver, truck company, or another party. Speak to a Phoenix truck accident lawyer at Gallagher & Kennedy about your commercial truck accident today by calling (602) 560-5438 or reaching out to us online. Initial consultations are free.
Why Trust Us with Your Truck Accident Case?
- We have the trial experience to take a defendant to court if you cannot get a fair insurance settlement for your commercial trucking injury claim.
- We have over 25 years’ worth of experience handling commercial vehicle accident cases and other similar catastrophic injury lawsuits and legal claims against corporate defendants.
- We have a track record of proven results and have obtained more than $500 million on behalf of accident victims and their loved ones.
- We have the impressive resources of a large law firm, yet we offer the one-on-one client care of a small law firm.
- We do not wish to add to our clients’ financial burdens, so we take trucking accident cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you pay us nothing up front.
Do You Need a Phoenix Truck Accident Lawyer?
Commercial trucking accidents are typically more complex than standard car crash claims in Arizona. For example, large truck crashes may involve two drivers, a trucking company, a cargo company, a product manufacturer, a maintenance crew, or other entities rather than only involving two drivers.
Trucking companies are often liable for most accidents involving their trucks and drivers. A collision with a commercial truck driver in Arizona could lead to catastrophic injuries, significant emotional suffering, and expensive medical bills. In these cases, the trucking company could be liable for damages. It is a trucking company’s legal responsibility to ensure the safety of its trucks and drivers, and that its drivers comply with federal safety regulations.
Going up against a major trucking company or its insurance company can be daunting. Trucking companies have significant resources they can expend on fighting crash liability. Hiring a Phoenix truck accident lawyer from Gallagher & Kennedy can strengthen your legal stance and support your personal injury claim every step of the way. You do not have to handle your serious injury claim alone.
We can help you identify the appropriate defendant, file your claim, and fight for fair financial recovery. We also have the power, knowledge, and skills necessary to take your truck crash case all the way to trial, if necessary.
Arizona Commercial Trucking Accident Facts
At Gallagher & Kennedy, our skilled legal team has enough experience handling commercial trucking accident claims to recognize just how different they are from typical car accidents. We understand the federal laws that govern commercial trucks, such as those that the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), the U.S. Department of Transportation, and other government entities administer. Our experienced Phoenix accident lawyers can help you build a strong case against a truck company or other party to pursue compensation for your damages.
- According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, in 2020, 11,348 traffic accidents involved large trucks and buses in Arizona.
- FMCSA reports that in 2019, approximately 510,000 crashes reported to police involving large trucks resulted in 114,000 injuries and 4,479 fatalities.
- The FMCSA has strict rules all commercial trucking companies and drivers must obey, such as specific hours of service and training regulations.
- In 2019, FMCSA reported that the most common truck driver-related errors that led to accidents included speeding, distraction or inattention, and impairment of any kind, including alcohol or drug usage or fatigue.
Time Limits on Your Truck Crash Claim
Proving a trucking company’s responsibility for your damages may take help from a knowledgeable truck accident lawyer. Under Arizona law, you usually have two years or less from the date of your commercial trucking accident to pursue punitive damages through a personal injury claim. If you miss your statute of limitations, the courts will bar your case from going forward. An experienced Phoenix truck accident lawyer from Gallagher & Kennedy can help you navigate all state and federal trucking laws that apply to your claim. Contact us today for your best odds of securing a fair settlement or verdict.
Contact an Experienced Truck Accident Lawyer Today
Gallagher & Kennedy has spent years representing injured clients and family members of those lost because of the negligence of others, including those harmed in commercial truck crashes. We are passionate about protecting injured parties after serious crashes involving commercial trucks. Let our Phoenix personal injury attorneys or wrongful death attorneys review your case for free today. Call (602) 560-5438 to talk to a Phoenix truck accident lawyer about your recent injuries or find out more information about us online.