Phoenix Bus Accident Attorney
A bus accident is an especially confusing type of motor vehicle accident for victims. Buses are common carriers, which come with unique rules of operation and specific federal laws. You may need to bring a case against a bus company or the City of Phoenix for an accident, depending on the type of bus. The Phoenix bus accident lawyers at Gallagher & Kennedy can help you navigate the factors of your bus accident case in pursuit of maximum compensation. Our Phoenix accident attorneys have years of experience helping victims achieve justice. Contact us today to see if we can help you.
Why Choose Our Phoenix Bus Accident Lawyers?
- We can go up against major defendants such as the City of Arizona with our trial experience. We have handled many high-profile cases in the state and around the country, including the 2008 Utah Ski trip disaster (among others).
- We have established a reputation for excellence in our last 40 years representing clients throughout Arizona – not only in our exemplary results but how we engage with clients.
- We use the resources of a large firm for exceptional results, but treat each client with the individualized care and attention of a small firm.
- We accept Phoenix bus accident claims on a contingency fee basis, with no attorney’s fees charged directly to the client, ever.
Common Bus Accident Causes
Far fewer bus accidents would happen were it not for the negligence of people such as bus companies and their drivers. Human error is behind most of the tragic and catastrophic traffic accidents in Arizona annually. At Gallagher & Kennedy, we have enough experience in personal injury law to recognize the large role of negligence. Most cases center on negligence, arguing that the injuries would not have happened with due care.
Your bus accident might be related to issues such as a reckless or careless bus driver, texting and driving, falling asleep behind the wheel, a negligent third-party driver, a dangerous bus station, inadequate security, a poorly maintained bus, or a defective product. If another person or party reasonably could have prevented your bus crash in Phoenix, that party may be liable for your damages. Our Phoenix bus accident lawyers can investigate your bus accident to determine fault on your behalf.
What to Do After a Bus Accident in Phoenix, AZ
A bus accident can be a frightening and traumatic experience. If you get into a bus accident as a passenger or someone outside of the bus, stay calm and call the police to report the wreck. Check yourself and others to see if anybody has injuries. Stay where you are and wait for the police to arrive. Do your best to protect your rights with a few key steps.
- Document the crash. Take note of the bus number, the name of the bus driver, the location of the accident, the police report number and other important details to create a record of your bus accident.
- Go to the hospital. If you injuries are serious, seek medical care at a hospital in Phoenix as soon as possible. Immediate medical care may be necessary for appropriate injury treatment, as well as proving your injuries to an insurance company later.
- Contact Gallagher & Kennedy. Call (602) 530-8400 for a free legal consultation when you are ready. Our Phoenix bus accident lawyers can take over the bus accident claims process while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
Once you reach out to our practice, we will handle the legwork of your claim for you. Our experienced attorneys can investigate your Phoenix bus accident, collect evidence of negligence and help you go up against a defendant. Hiring a Phoenix bus accident attorney with experience could help you obtain full and fair compensation for your injuries.
Contact Our Phoenix Bus Accident Injury Lawyers Today
A bus accident can cause personal injuries that cost you a great deal of money in medical bills and lost wages – not to mention the physical pain and emotional suffering you could undergo. At Gallagher & Kennedy, our Phoenix personal injury lawyers care about passengers, drivers and pedestrians with injuries from bus accidents. We can help you go up against a bus company, the City of Phoenix, a third-party driver or another party in pursuit of maximum compensation. Request a free legal consultation about your bus accident case today.