Phoenix Tire Defect Lawyer
When a tire manufacturer fails to ensure the performance and durability of its tires, drivers and passengers can suffer serious consequences. A Phoenix tire defect lawyer from our law firm may be able to help you obtain compensation from a negligent tire company for your tire defect accident.
Tire Defects Can Cause Catastrophic Injuries
Tires are some of the most important vehicle components. Tires steady your vehicle, support its weight and control critical elements of the vehicle, such as steering and braking. The lack of safe and secure tires can compromise a vehicle’s ability to perform and result in catastrophic accidents that injure you and others.
A Phoenix tire defect lawyer at Gallagher & Kennedy has decades of experience handling tire blowout and auto defect cases throughout the U.S. Contact our experienced Phoenix catastrophic injury lawyers today at (602) 560-5438 for a free case evaluation.
Choose Our Arizona Law Firm
- We advocate for the rights of injured consumers, but we also push for institutional changes through our product liability law practice. We are proud to influence product recalls and new consumer laws in Arizona.
- Our Phoenix tire defect lawyers assist our clients with the 24/7 communication, personal dedication, and attention to detail that you receive from a small firm – yet we also have access to the significant resources of a large and prestigious firm.
- We take tire defect cases for $0 upfront. If we do not win your case, you pay $0 total. Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will only pay legal fees if you receive a settlement or judgment award for your injuries.
Proving that Tire Defects Caused Your Accident
Identifying defective tires as the cause of your motorcycle, automobile, or commercial truck accident often takes assistance from investigators and safety experts. An investigative team can inspect your tires for signs of manufacturing or design flaws that may have ultimately caused your vehicle accident.
Problems that May Indicate Tire Defects
If you suffered a tire failure, it is often worth investigating the cause of that failure. Some tire problems may be red flags for manufacturing defects, such as:
- Irregular or uneven wear and tear
- One tire wearing down faster than the others
- Thin tire wall or lack of tread
- A shredded tire or tire blowout
- Tire explosion
- Tire tread separation
- Belt separation
- Missing tire components
- Inappropriate tires for the vehicle
- Improper tire mounting
When we find evidence of a tire defect on your motor vehicle, our Phoenix auto defect lawyers will begin to build a case against the tire manufacturing company and other liable parties. Contact us today to get help with your tire defect case.
We Stand Up to Corporate Tire Manufacturers
At Gallagher & Kennedy, we have the power to go up against some of the major tire makers in the world, including:
We also have litigated tire defect cases against various heavy truck tire makers. Our Arizona law firm has experience litigating against many major corporations around the globe and holding them liable for the catastrophic injuries their defective tires have caused.
Examples of Tire Defects
Unfortunately, vehicle owners and operators in the U.S. are no strangers to dangerous tire defects. Many devastating car accidents have occurred because of tires that do not perform as they should. Tire defects have led to thousands of catastrophic and deadly car accidents over the years. Every year, the list of tire-related defects and product recalls grows longer, including:
- Mazda wheels falling off due to defective lug nuts
- Bridgestone tire tread blowouts and related rollover accidents
- Hexpol Compounding’s defective glue for tire retreading
- GM’s cracked Corvette rims
- Goodyear’s G159 tires
How a Tire Defect Lawyer Can Help
If you believe a defective tire caused your recent car accident in Arizona, have a conversation with a Phoenix tire defect attorney at Gallagher & Kennedy. Our Phoenix wrongful death lawyers know how to navigate the unique aspects of tire defect claims on behalf of injury victims and surviving family members.
Let our skilled tire defects lawyers investigate the manufacturing process and guide you through the legal aspects of your tire defect accident case.
Request a Free Consultation with a Phoenix Tire Defect Lawyer
Tire defects can lead to catastrophic roadway tragedies. It is our mission to instigate real change in the tire manufacturing industry by holding careless companies accountable for their negligence.
We want tire manufacturers to take responsibility for the injuries and wrongful deaths that their defective products cause. Join our mission by adding your voice to the hundreds we have forced manufacturing companies to hear.
If you suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one in a vehicle collision, rollover, or tire failure accident, a defective tire could be to blame. Call (602) 560-5438 to speak with a Phoenix personal injury lawyer or contact us online. Initial consultations are free.