Phoenix Tire Defect Attorney
Tires are some of the most important vehicle components. They steady the vehicle, support its weight and control critical elements such as steering and braking. Lack of safe and secure tires can compromise a vehicle’s ability to perform.
If a tire manufacturer fails to ensure the performance and durability of its products, consumers can suffer serious consequences. The Phoenix car accident attorneys at Gallagher & Kennedy have decades of experience handling auto defect cases throughout the U.S. We may be able to help you obtain compensation from a negligent tire company for your injuries. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Why Select Our Firm?
- We advocate for the rights of injured consumers, but we also push for institutional changes in the product liability practice area. We are proud to influence product recalls and new consumer laws in Arizona.
- Our Phoenix tire defect lawyers assist our clients with the 24/7 communication, personal dedication and attention to detail of a small firm – yet we also have access to the significant resources of a large and prestigious agency.
- We take tire defect cases for $0 upfront…and $0 total, if we do not win your case. Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will only pay legal fees if you receive a settlement or judgment award for your injuries.
Were Tire Defects To Blame for Your Accident?
Identifying defective tires as the cause of your motorcycle, automobile, truck or commercial big rig accident may take assistance from investigators and safety experts. An investigative team could inspect your tires for signs of manufacturing or design flaws that may have ultimately caused your vehicle accident. If you suffered a tire failure, it is often worth investigating the cause of that failure. Certain tire problems can present red flags for product defects.
- Irregular or uneven wear and tear
- One tire wearing down faster than the others
- Thin tire wall or lack of tread-
- A shredded tire or tire blowout
- Tire explosion
- Tread or belt separation
- Missing tire components
- Inappropriate tires for the vehicle
- Improper tire mounting
Upon finding evidence of a tire defect, your Phoenix auto defect lawyer could begin to build a case against the tire manufacturing company or another party. At Gallagher & Kennedy, we have the power to go up against some of the major tire makers in the world, including Michelin, Cooper Tire, Goodyear, Bridgestone, Dunlop Tires, Continental, Firestone, and Pirelli as well as heavy truck tire makers. Our firm has experience litigating against many major corporations around the globe.
Examples of Defective Tires
Unfortunately, vehicle owners and operators in the U.S. are no strangers to dangerous tire defects. Many devastating car accidents have occurred because of tires that do not perform as they should. Thousands of serious and deadly car accidents over the years can be traced back to tire defects and manufacturing company mistakes. Every year, the list of tire defects and product recalls grows longer.
- Mazda wheels falling off due to defective lug nuts
- Bridgestone tire tread blowouts and related rollover accidents
- Hexpol Compounding’s defective glue for tire retreading
- GM’s cracked Corvette rims
- Goodyear’s G159 tires
If you believe a defective tire caused or contributed to your recent car accident in Arizona, you could benefit from a conversation with a Phoenix tire defect attorney at Gallagher & Kennedy. Our lawyers know how to navigate the unique aspects of tire defect claims on behalf of injured victims and the family members of the deceased. Let us guide you through the legal process.
Request a Free Consultation Today
Tire defects can lead to terrible roadway tragedies. It is our mission to instigate real change in the tire manufacturing industry by holding negligent and careless companies accountable for the injuries and deaths their defective products cause. Join our mission by adding your voice to the hundreds we have forced manufacturing companies to hear. If you suffered a serious injury or lost a family member in a vehicle collision, rollover or tire failure accident and believe a defective tire could be at fault, call (602) 530-8400 to speak with a Phoenix tire defect lawyer. Initial consultations are free.