Phoenix Defective Brakes Attorney
Defective brakes can turn a car ride into a catastrophe. Bad brakes on a motor vehicle, truck or motorcycle could make it impossible for the operator to stop in time to avoid a collision. Brakes giving out at a critical moment could lead to catastrophic injuries, wrongful death and many questions. If you have injuries or losses from a crash you believe had to do with defective brakes, contact the Phoenix defective brake lawyers at Gallagher & Kennedy for a free consultation. The vehicle owner, brake manufacturer or another party may owe you and your family compensation.
Why Hire Gallagher & Kennedy?
- We understand auto accident lawsuits and have years of experience in this practice area. Our Phoenix defective brakes attorneys are confident confronting manufacturers and other parties in and out of the courtroom.
- We have obtained record-setting results for past clients across many types of cases. We have represented clients during some of the highest-profile claims in the country.
- We believe our relationships with our clients are what matter most. We go the extra mile to connect with our clients, making sure they know we are here for them every step of the way.
- We have Phoenix defective brakes attorneys who operate on a contingency fee basis. You will not pay a penny out of your pocket for our representation, win or lose.
How Can a Defective Brakes Attorney Help?
If your claim relates to a product defect, it will not be easy to go up against a brake manufacturer as a consumer without representation from an accident lawyer. Part and vehicle manufacturers have extensive resources and aggressive legal teams to help defend them from claims. Manufacturers will want to make their investors money, not admit fault or pay claimants for bad brakes. If your case is a class action, with multiple plaintiffs with similar accidents, it can be even more difficult to sort through your case. Hiring a car accident lawyer takes the burden of legal action off your shoulders. Your Phoenix car accident attorney can handle the claims process against the correct defendant while you focus on your physical recovery.
Who Is Liable for Brake Failure?
When the brakes give out on a vehicle, someone could be to blame. A lot of things can go wrong with a vehicle’s brake system, from compromised hydraulic lines to worn-out brake pads. Assessing the brake problem during an investigation of the auto accident could point to the person who might be liable.
- The vehicle owner. If someone else crashed into you and cited bad brakes, the owner of the vehicle could be liable for the neglect to properly inspect and maintain his or her car. It is every owner’s legal duty to properly maintain his or her vehicle.
- The mechanic. Defective brakes could also point to the liability of the auto mechanic responsible for working on the vehicle. Improperly replacing brakes, ignoring signs of a problem or using poor-quality parts are examples of mistakes a mechanic could make.
- The brake manufacturing company. Poor brake design, manufacturing defects or faulty installation instructions could give you grounds for a product liability lawsuit against the manufacturer of the brakes.
The lawyers at Gallagher & Kennedy can help you determine fault by examining the facts of your recent Phoenix auto accident. Negligence can compromise a vehicle’s brake system at many points, from brake manufacture to maintenance. We can get to the bottom of the cause of your car accident to determine the appropriate defendant.
Contact Our Defective Brake Lawyers in Phoenix Today
If you have serious injuries or a loved one died in Phoenix due to defective brakes, we can help you fight for justice from the correct at-fault party. Our Phoenix personal injury lawyers can help you pursue fair compensation for losses such as medical bills, pain and suffering, vehicle repairs, lost wages, and more. Discover what your accident claim could be worth, as well as answers to your other questions, during a free and confidential case evaluation at Gallagher & Kennedy. Schedule your meeting with us today.