Matt was part of the team in the Yarnell, Arizona Hotshot Firefighters’ survivors’ cases, complex medical malpractice cases that have reached multi-million dollar settlements and numerous large products liability cases, also resulting in multi-million dollar settlements. He is working closely with lead counsel in the multi-district product liability litigation against C.R. Bard, and in the Cook multi-district litigation for defective vena cava filters. See Matthew’s profile on our main website.
Matt has been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers as a top 40 civil attorney under the age of 40 in Arizona.
Honors & Awards
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40 Civil Attorney in Arizona, 2017-2021
- Southwest Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Personal Injury – Products: Plaintiff, 2018-2021
- Best Lawyers in America®, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2020-2021
- $1,200,000 settlement against auto manufacturer for failure to warn claim.
- $1,000,000 settlement for slip-and-fall.
- $2,000,000 settlement for couple in motor vehicle crash.
- $500,000 jury verdict for motor vehicle accident in Payson, Arizona.
- Dozens of six-figure settlements for auto accidents.
- Settled numerous matters that have totaled well in excess of eight figures for his clients.
- Best Lawyers in America® Recognizes 33 Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys as Leaders in Their Field, August 15, 2019
- Sixteen Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys Selected for Southwest Super Lawyers 2019, April 15, 2019
- Twenty-Two Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys Selected for Southwest Super Lawyers 2018, April 24, 2018
- He has traveled extensively in the U.S. and Europe and has a great passion for ancient Greek history.