Anthony is a third-generation Arizonan who grew up in the Phoenix area. He is a “Double Domer” graduating twice from the University of Notre Dame, first with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1993 and then again with a Juris Doctorate in 1997. Anthony also obtained a Masters Degree in Business Administration from the University of San Diego in 2000.
Anthony approaches his law practice with a philosophy that he tries to implement throughout all facets of his life: Treat others like they are family. See Anthony’s profile on our main website.
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America®, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2023
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2022
- Arizona Business Magazine, Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona, 2022
Anthony has achieved millions of dollars in recoveries for his personal injury and wrongful death clients. Some examples of successful cases include:
- Multi-million dollar settlement for victim, with wife and son, sustained a severe traumatic brain injury from a motorcycle accident.
- $6,000,000+ settlement of a young man rendered a quadriplegic in a motor vehicle accident.
- $4,000,000+ settlement for a widow and sons of a young man killed by dump truck crossover.
- $3,000,000+ settlement for a cowboy who suffered fourth-degree burns and amputated digits from electrical shock stemming from a downed electrical line.
- $3,000,000+ settlement for a pedestrian victim hit by a motor vehicle causing a traumatic brain injury.
- $1,500,000+ trial verdict for a young woman injured badly by a drunk driver.
- $1,000,000+ settlement for a woman bicyclist hit by a pickup truck driven by an impaired driver.
- $1,000,000+ settlement for a child injured at an amusement facility resulting in orthopedic injuries.
- $1,000,000 settlement for an officer who suffered a brain injury after being struck by a drunk driver.
- $250,000+ settlement for a family of a victim of elder abuse at a nursing care facility resulting in death.
- $100,000+ settlement for an infant badly bitten in the face by a dog.
- $100,000+ recovery for a sheriff’s deputy injured on duty when hit as a pedestrian by an impaired driver.
- $100,000+ settlement for a young police officer bitten in the face by a dog.
- $100,000+ settlement for a family of a young child who drowned.
- $100,000+ settlement for children who were victims of food poisoning/e-coli consumption.