Anthony is a third-generation Arizonan who grew up in the Phoenix area. He is a “Double Domer” graduating twice from the University of Notre Dame, first with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1993 and then again with a Juris Doctorate in 1997. Anthony also obtained a Masters Degree in Business Administration from the University of San Diego in 2000.
Anthony approaches his law practice with a philosophy that he tries to implement throughout all facets of his life: Treat others like they are family.
Anthony has achieved millions of dollars in recoveries for his personal injury and wrongful death clients. Some examples of successful cases include:
- Multi-million dollar settlement for victim, with wife and son, sustained a severe traumatic brain injury from a motorcycle accident.
- $6,000,000+ settlement of a young man rendered a quadriplegic in a motor vehicle accident.
- $4,000,000+ settlement for a widow and sons of a young man killed by dump truck crossover.
- $3,000,000+ settlement for a cowboy who suffered fourth-degree burns and amputated digits from electrical shock stemming from a downed electrical line.
- $3,000,000+ settlement for a pedestrian victim hit by a motor vehicle causing a traumatic brain injury.
- $1,500,000+ trial verdict for a young woman injured badly by a drunk driver.
- $1,000,000+ settlement for a woman bicyclist hit by a pickup truck driven by an impaired driver.
- $1,000,000+ settlement for a child injured at an amusement facility resulting in orthopedic injuries.
- $1,000,000 settlement for an officer who suffered a brain injury after being struck by a drunk driver.
- $250,000+ settlement for a family of a victim of elder abuse at a nursing care facility resulting in death.
- $100,000+ settlement for an infant badly bitten in the face by a dog.
- $100,000+ recovery for a sheriff’s deputy injured on duty when hit as a pedestrian by an impaired driver.
- $100,000+ settlement for a young police officer bitten in the face by a dog.
- $100,000+ settlement for a family of a young child who drowned.
- $100,000+ settlement for children who were victims of food poisoning/e-coli consumption.