Phoenix Truck Accident Lawyer
A collision with a commercial truck driver in Arizona could lead to catastrophic injuries, significant emotional suffering, and expensive medical bills. In these cases, the trucking company could be liable for damages. It is a trucking company’s legal responsibility to ensure the safety of its trucks and drivers. But frequently truck drivers and trucking companies violate the rules and regulations in the pursuit of faster trips and more profits. If these types of violations cause a crash between a car and a semi-truck, the consequences can be catastrophic or deadly.
If you have been injured in a collision with commercial semi-truck, you may have a negligence claim against a truck driver, truck company, or another party. The Phoenix truck accident lawyers at Gallagher & Kennedy can help you identify the appropriate defendant, file your claim, and fight for fair financial recovery. We also have the power to take your truck crash case all the way to trial, if necessary. Speak to one of our personal injury or wrongful death attorneys about your commercial truck accident today. Initial consultations are free.
Why Trust Us With Your Truck Accident Case?
- We have the trial experience to take a defendant to court if your commercial trucking injury claim cannot achieve a fair insurance settlement.
- We have over 20 years’ worth of experience handling commercial vehicle accident cases and other similar catastrophic injury lawsuits and legal claims against corporate defendants.
- We have a track record of proven results, obtaining more than $500 million on behalf of accident victims and their loved ones.
- We have the impressive resources of a large law firm, yet we offer the one-on-one client care of a small law firm.
- We do not wish to add to our clients’ financial burdens, and so take trucking accident cases on a contingency fee basis.
Do You Need a Phoenix Truck Accident Attorney?
Commercial trucking accidents can be more complex than standard car crash claims in Arizona. Rather than only involving two drivers, large truck accidents may involve two drivers, a trucking company, a cargo company, a product manufacturer, a maintenance crew, or other entities. Trucking companies are liable for most accidents involving their trucks and drivers.
Going up against a major trucking company or its insurer can be daunting. Trucking companies have significant resources they can expend on fighting crash liability. Hiring a Phoenix truck accident lawyer from Gallagher & Kennedy can strengthen your legal stance and support your personal injury claim every step of the way. You do not have to handle your serious injury claim alone.
Arizona Commercial Trucking Accident Facts
At Gallagher & Kennedy, our skilled legal team has enough experience handling commercial trucking accident claims to recognize the many ways in which they differ from typical car accidents. We understand truck laws under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), Department of Transportation and other organizations. Our experienced Phoenix accident lawyers could help you build a strong case against a truck company or other party in pursuit of damages.
- In 2017, 11,982 traffic accidents involved large trucks and buses in Arizona.
- Hundreds of people suffer serious injuries and die each year in trucking accidents.
- The FMCSA has strict rules all trucking companies and drivers must obey.
- Truck drivers cannot drive past specific hours of service regulations.
- Drowsy driving is more common in truckers than other types of drivers.
- A trucking company will be vicariously liable for most commercial vehicle collisions.
Proving a trucking company’s responsibility for your damages may take help from an attorney. In Arizona, you have two years from the date of your commercial trucking accident to pursue punitive damages through a personal injury claim. If you miss your statute of limitations, the courts may not agree to hear your case. An experienced Phoenix truck accident lawyer from Gallagher & Kennedy can help you navigate all state and federal trucking laws of your claim for your best odds of securing a fair settlement or verdict.
Contact Our Experienced Legal Team Today
Gallagher & Kennedy has spent years representing injured clients and family members of those lost because of the negligence of others, including those harmed in commercial truck crashes. We are passionate about protecting injured parties after serious crashes involving commercial trucks. Let our Phoenix personal injury attorneys review your case for free today. Call (602) 530-8400 to talk to a Phoenix truck accident attorney about your recent injuries or damages.