Skilled in managing major cases from start to finish, Austin has taken the lead and first-chaired complex wrongful death lawsuits, from intake to depositions and discovery, through obtaining favorable settlements before and during trial.
Austin believes in going the distance on behalf of the individuals he represents and is dedicated to giving his clients the best possible advocacy imaginable. He is passionate about ensuring the right outcome and thrives in managing and advocating personal injury cases because such matters are often professionally challenging and personally fulfilling.
Valued for his responsiveness to clients and colleagues alike and for creating and presenting arguments that are persuasive and make sense to judges, juries, and other matter constituents, Austin is at his best when faced with reconciling the law with humanity and dignity. Austin is appreciated by everyone around him for his clear communication style, steadfast civility, absolute persistence when it comes to problem-solving, compassion for those he serves, and consummate professionalism in dealing with even the most emotional situations in a fact-based and logical way.
See Austin’s profile on our main website.
Honors & Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers® Rising Star, Personal Injury Products: Plaintiff, 2021-2023
- Best Lawyers in America® Ones To Watch, Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, 2023-2024; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2023-2024; Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2023-2024
- Phoenix Personal Injury Local Legal Authority with Attorney at Law Magazine
- Phoenix Car Accident Local Legal Authority with Attorney at Law Magazine
Community & Philanthropy
- Almost There Rescue, Board Member, 2021
- Arizona State University, Sparky Supporting Brain Tumor Research, Former Founder and President, 2009
- First-chaired wrongful death trial for bicycle crash and obtained 7-figure settlement mid-trial.
- Second-chaired personal injury trial for burn case against a private country club and obtained a $640,000 verdict.
- Directed and resolved life insurance malpractice case from failing to recommend appropriate insurance coverage.
- Obtained a significant pre-suit resolution for plaintiff’s injuries suffered in elevator failure.
- Assisted in negotiating and resolving several 7-figure cases.
- Resolved medical malpractice case for negligence of medical professionals and hospital.
- Helped wrongful death beneficiaries secure favorable result for opioid overdose of family member.
- Assisted in tread separation and other automotive product liability cases which obtained significant resolutions.
- Assisted in significant boating accident case against public entities.
- Best Lawyers in America® 2024 Recognizes 52 Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys, August 21, 2023
- 18 G&K Attorneys Selected to 2023 Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Best Lawyers in America® 2023 Recognizes 41 Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys, August 18, 2022
- 13 G&K Attorneys Selected to 2022 Super Lawyers & Rising Stars, April 7, 2022