Austin is skilled in managing significant personal injury cases from intake to trial. A recognized Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Star, Austin recently served as first chair in a trial involving a complex wrongful death lawsuit, which he handled from inception all the way through a favorable settlement on the third day of trial.
Austin believes in going the distance on behalf of the individuals he represents and is dedicated to giving his clients the best possible advocacy imaginable. He is passionate about ensuring the right outcome and thrives in managing and advocating personal injury cases because such matters are often professionally challenging and personally fulfilling.
Valued for his responsiveness to clients and colleagues alike and for creating and presenting arguments that are persuasive and make sense to judges, juries, and other matter constituents, Austin is at his best when faced with reconciling the law with humanity and dignity. Austin is appreciated by everyone around him for his clear communication style, steadfast civility, absolute persistence when it comes to problem-solving, compassion for those he serves, and consummate professionalism in dealing with even the most emotional situations in a fact-based and logical way.
See Austin’s profile on our main website.
Honors & Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers® Rising Star, Personal Injury Products: Plaintiff, 2021-2022
- Best Lawyers in America® Ones To Watch, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2023
Community & Philanthropy
- Almost There Rescue, Board Member, 2021
- Arizona State University, Sparky Supporting Brain Tumor Research, Former Founder and President, 2009
- First-chaired wrongful death trial for bicycle crash and obtained 7-figure settlement mid-trial.
- Successfully second-chaired personal injury trial for burn case against a private country club, receiving a $640,000 verdict.
- Directed and resolved life insurance malpractice case from failing to recommend appropriate insurance coverage.
- Successfully obtained injured plaintiff a significant pre-suit resolution for injuries suffered in elevator failure.
- Assisted in negotiating and resolving several 7-figure cases.
- Successfully represented countless plaintiffs who were victims of negligence in car accidents.
- Resolved various medical malpractice cases for negligence of medical professionals and hospitals.
- Helped wrongful death beneficiaries secure favorable result for opioid overdose of family member.
- Assisted in various tread separation and other automotive product liability cases which obtained significant resolutions.
- Assisted in significant boating accident case against public entities.