Phoenix Charter Plane Crash Attorney
At Gallagher & Kennedy, we put decades of experience in aviation law to use on behalf of our clients. We have extensive knowledge of aircraft disasters and can take cases to state, appellate and federal courts during personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. Our Phoenix charter plane crash lawyers have represented clients in national jurisdictions with an impressive track record of success. Charter plane crashes are one of our primary practice areas.
Charter plane crashes often come down to the fault of the owner or operator. Charter planes require special maintenance and regular inspections to remain airworthy. Negligent charter plane maintenance can lead to problems inflight. Human error such as pilot mistakes and design flaws have also contributed to charter plane accidents. If you or someone you love has been in a charter plane accident in Arizona, our Phoenix injury lawyers can help you go up against the at-fault party in pursuit of justice and recompense. Call (602) 530-8400 today.
Why Do Clients Choose Gallagher & Kennedy?
- Our law firm has more than 40 years of experience assisting clients with personal injury and wrongful death aviation accident claims across the country.
- Our lawyers strategize every claim with a results-oriented focus. We also approach cases with time and expense management in mind.
- Our firm takes charter plane crash clients on a contingency fee basis – you will not pay for our services unless you win financial compensation.
When To Call a Phoenix Charter Plane Crash Attorney
Our lawyers have earned a reputation as some of the premier aviation attorneys in the country through years of work and success within the practice area. We will listen to your story and maintain close communication with you throughout the course of your claim. Our Phoenix aviation accident lawyers will help you work through the complexities of your case in pursuit of fair and full financial recovery for your damages. Contacting an attorney could be in your best interest.
About Charter Plane Crashes
Charter planes are part of a highly regulated industry. The Federal Aviation Administration has strict rules and guidelines in place to control the ownership and operation of different types of aircraft. The professionals involved in maintaining and piloting charter planes must adhere to these rules, or else face the consequences of their neglect to do so. When a charter plane crashes, one of a few common issues may have occurred.
- Pilot error such as taking an improper action, making a lapse in judgment, piloting while fatigued or failing to communicate with the crew.
- Mechanical failure, including engine malfunctions, landing gear defects, structural failures, software glitches, and other product defects.
- Bad weather such as lightning, hailstorms, fog, poor visibility, and natural disasters. Bad weather paired with pilot error could lead to a charter plane crash.
- Other human error, such as mistakes made by owners, crew members, maintenance teams, air traffic controllers or intentional sabotage by terrorists.
Most of the common causes of charter plane accidents trace back to human error, negligence, incompetence, and carelessness. At Gallagher & Kennedy, we work hard to hold other people accountable for their poor decision-making and other mistakes that ultimately lead to aviation disasters. We can help you and your family uncover the truth behind who or what caused your charter plane crash.
Call for a Free Consultation
Our aviation lawyers have obtained hundreds of millions of dollars in successful settlement and judgment awards over the years for injured crash victims and surviving family members. Our firm can advocate for your family’s rights while pushing for greater institutional change. Pressuring the industry to take better care in the way it handles plane maintenance, preparation and charter flights could prevent similar tragedies in the future.
You could be eligible for compensation for your crash-related health care bills, missing wages, physical pain, emotional suffering and/or wrongful death damages for a loved one. Find out what your charter plane crash case could be worth during a free consultation at Gallagher & Kennedy. Request yours at (602) 530-8400 today.