He specializes in plaintiffs’ catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death litigation, including products liability, medical malpractice, consumer advocacy, elder abuse, motor vehicle collisions, professional negligence, and insurance bad faith litigation.
Lincoln is committed to serving his clients with the passion, empathy, and integrity that injured victims of wrongdoing and their loved ones deserve.
Lincoln graduated fourth in his class with from the Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law at Arizona State University, where he was on Law Journal and an officer of several student organizations. Prior to joining Gallagher & Kennedy, Lincoln was a clerk for Justice Andrew D. Hurwitz of the Arizona Supreme Court. See Lincoln’s profile on our main website.
Honors & Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers® – Personal Injury – Products: Plaintiff, 2018-2020
- Southwest Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Personal Injury – Products: Plaintiff, 2014-2017
- Best Lawyers in America®, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2016-2021; Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2021
- Arizona State Law Journal Best Note Award, 2005
- Multiple confidential seven- and six-figure settlements for victims of medical malpractice against public entities, private healthcare providers, hospitals, and individual physicians.
- Dozens of settlements in various medical device products liability actions.
- $2.6 million settlement of professional liability action against Fortune 500 firm.
- $2.5 million settlement for catastrophic injuries in trucking accident.
- $1 million settlement for wrongful death against U.S. Forest Service.
Community & Philanthropy
- Brian Terry Foundation, Board Member
- Desert Bridge Community Service Organization, Member
- Case Manager, Arizona Justice Project
- Advocate, Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Volunteer, Arizona Appellate Pro Bono Pilot Program
- Committee Member, State Bar of Arizona Disaster Plan Committee
- Speaker, Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education/Kids Voting Arizona
- Volunteer, St. Vincent de Paul Legal Clinic
- Volunteer, Channel 12 Lawyers on Call/www.azlawhelp.org
- Judge, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law Oral Argument Competition
- Mark O’Connor & Lincoln Combs, Informed Consent, NALA Facts & Findings, March/April 2015, at 27-29
- Arizona Torts Handbook, Chapter 23: Wrongful Death (State Bar of Arizona 2012) (editor)
- Banking Law and Regulation: Predatory Lending in Arizona, 38 Ariz. St. L.J. 617 (Summer 2006)
- A Curious Choice, Hibbs v. Winn, as a case Study of Justice Sandra Day O’Connor’s Balancing Jurisprudence, 37 Ariz. St. L.J. 183 (Spring 2005)
- Best Lawyers in America® Recognizes 33 Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys as Leaders in Their Field, August 15, 2019
- Sixteen Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys Selected for Southwest Super Lawyers 2019, April 15, 2019
- Best Lawyers in America® Recognizes 35 Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys as Leaders in Their Field, August 15, 2018
- Twenty-Two Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys Selected for Southwest Super Lawyers 2018, April 24, 2018
- 35 Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys Recognized as 2018 ‘Best Lawyers in America®’, August 16, 2017
- Valley Man Wins $275,000 Verdict After Dentist Pulls All His Teeth Without Consent, March 13, 2018
- Parents of Slain Border Agent Seek to Reinstate Claims, March 23, 2016
- Suit Over Death of Agent is Dismissed, November 19, 2013
- Valley Man Wins Verdict After Dentist Allegedly Pulls all his Teeth by Mistake, March 12, 2018
- Lincoln Combs Interviewed by Fox and Friends Regarding Fast and Furious Guns, July 10, 2013
- Lincoln Combs Interviewed by NPR News Regarding Fast and Furious, August 31, 2011
Lincoln has a Master’s Degree from Ohio University in Sports Administration and is a former member of the UC-San Diego Tritons Men’s Basketball team. Before law school, he worked in the Athletic Department at Arizona State University and was an American History teacher and the Head Boys’ Basketball Coach at Buckeye Union High School in Buckeye, Arizona.